Venue & Dates:
Safranbolu, Turkey, 7-9 October, 2020
The Fifth International Conference on Smart City Applications is a multidisciplinary forum co-organized by the Faculty of Engineering, Computer Engineering Department Karabuk University (KBÜ) in partnership with Mediterranean Association of Sciences and Technologies (Medi-AST) . SCA will take place in Karabuk, Turkey from 07-09 October 2020, and aims to bring together research scientists and industrial engineers to discuss and exchange both experimental and theoretical results, novel designs, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of smart cities. The conference covers any topic with an intersection with smart cities, including education, healthcare, economy and digital business, building and home automation, environment and agriculture, and information technology and computer science. The Conference encourages the submission of original work presenting novel research results and new products or concepts are encouraged for submission. but also work in progress.
All accepted papers will be published as a chapter in the Springer Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems LNNS Book Series and will be submitted for indexing on Scopus.
Track Topics that are not limited to :
- SMART CITIES
- Smart Healthcare
- Smart Economy and Digital Business
- Smart Education and Intelligent Learning System
- Smart Environment and Smart Agriculture
- Smart Building and Home Automation
- Sustainable Computing And Systems
- Energy-Aware Systems And Technologies
- Smart Infrastructures And Smart Mobility
Submission and Publication Information:
Submitted manuscripts must be formatted in standard Springer camera-ready template and must be submitted via EasyChair as PDF files :
- Easychair link : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sca2020)
- Template link: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
The Program Committee reserves the right to not review papers that have been submitted or published elsewhere. Submissions must include a title, abstract, keywords, author(s) and affiliation(s) with postal and e-mail addresses. Note: If a submission is not accepted as a regular paper, it may be accepted as a “short paper”. All accepted papers will be considered for the Best Paper Award. The paper must be registered on EasyChair by the deadline indicated below.
- Paper Submission Due: March 15, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: May 17, 2020
- Camera-Ready Due: June 14, 2020
- Early registration: June 01, 2020
For any query, please feel free to contact us using the email : firstname.lastname@example.org