What is the definition of a Smart City?
If we want to define a Smart city, we could say that Smart city is an ecosystem which offers a variety of services to citizens, ensure information exchange between subsystems and enables analysis of information, creation of statistics for optimizing resource utilization.
What is the definition of a Smart Sustainable City (SSC)
On the other hand, a Smart Sustainable City (SSC) is an innovative city which can use information and communication technologies (ICTs)
in order to improve the quality of life and the efficiency of
urban operation and services while it is ensuring that it meets the needs of present and future generations with respect to economic, social and
Key themes of SSC
- Economy and Finance
- Governance, Management and Administration
- Environment and Sustainability
- People, citizens, society
- ICT, communication, intelligence, information
- Infrastructure and services
- Quality of life and lifestyle