The Smart DevOps Consortium invites you to join one of the specialisation courses for three job profiles in the Smart City Sector:
- Smart City IT Manager (Learn more)
- Smart City IT Officer (Learn more)
- Smart City Planner (Learn more)
We developed the course to address the shortage of digital and transferrable skills in the municipalities’ smart cities sector and supports this sector’s employees in their professional development.
Courses consist of a Blended Course (February – August 2021) and Work-based Learning (July – October 2021) and are available for the municipal and city professional and university students interested in the topic from Cyprus, Germany, Greece and Italy.
Upon completion trainees, will receive a certificate in line with ECVET and EQF frameworks. There is NO FEE to attend the courses.
Smart DevOps Specialisation Courses offer:
- Unique learning opportunity for professionals and higher education students operating in the municipal and Smart City related fields from Cyprus, Germany, Greece and Italy
- Modular design of educational material and course curriculums which enables flexible and personalized learning pathways
- Combination of blended and work-based learning that enables acquisition of essential competences and their utilisation through hands-on experience in municipal working environments
- Self-paced and flexible weekly schedule that can be combined with working and study obligations
- Continuous support from trainers and mentors for achieving the best learning results
- Curricula in line with the requirements of the EQF and ECVET that enable transparency, comparability and validation of learning outcomes and enhance upskilling and mobility of the professionals
- Certificates upon successful completion of the course.
Deadline for registrations: 17 February 2021