Smart Cities digital transformation and digital competences for smart cities’ personnel
Date: Wednesday, 3 June 2020, 10:30-14:30 (EEST – Athens time)
University of Thessaly and SmartDevOps Consortium are organising an online workshop on 3 June. The workshop will consist of two parts:
10:30-12:30 The needs for digital transformation of cities – The Greek perspective (conducted in GREEK)
12:45-14:30 The European Perspective (conducted in ENGLISH).
PART 2. EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE (12:45-14:30 Athens time)
- Smart cities networks. Davor MEERSMAN, CEO Open and Agile Smart Cities (OASC)
- Intelligent Cities Challenge: shaping a smart, green and climate
neutral future. Dana ELEFTHERIADOU, Head of Advanced Technologies Team, DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, European Commission
- Water management for smart cities, collaborative open source
development. Alexandre BOSSHARD, City of Pully, Switzerland
- International practices for transforming cities. Fulvio ANANASSO, Stati Generali dell’Innovazione, Italy
- Smart Cities Standards. Ioannis SARIDAKIS, ELOT
- Smart, Sustainable and Resilient Cities for all: Towards an integrated system of indicators for assessing of cities’ performance. Anastasia STRATIGEA, Professor, National Technical University of Athens
- Digital skills for smart cities – SmartDevOps project. Panos FITSILIS, Professor, University of Thessaly.